Curious to see where all the magic takes place?
Visit the Big Banyan Vineyards to witness it unravel.VISIT NOW
The ‘Big Banyan Vineyards’ is a short drive away from the urban chaos, located on the outskirts of the city, near the iconic Big Banyan tree.
Enter the world of wines and learn the nitty-gritties of grape to glass with our wine tour and tasting experience.
Follow the journey of the grape with a guided walk through our vineyards. Get a sneak peek into our winery. End your visit with a special tasting session, where our wine expert will introduce you to each of our varietals, unravelling the nuances sip by little sip.
The Big Banyan Experience
At the vineyards, you can choose from two different types of tours:
It includes a tour and a detailed explanation of the wine making process. No tasting of wine.Rs. 413 per head
(inclusive of GST)
*Applicable for all individuals above the age of 18. BOOK NOW
Wine Tasting Package:
It includes a tour and detailed explanation of the wine making process and the winery and a guided walk through the vineyards. It is followed by one tasting.
The wines you’ll taste are:
L’angoor white wine
L’angoor red wine
1 Big Banyan white wine
Big Banyan Rosa rossa
1 Big Banyan red wine
Bellissima - dessert wine
(inclusive of GST)
*All individuals must be above the legal drinking age i.e. above 21 years old.
*Our maximum capacity per wine-tasting session is 40 pax. If you are booked in a slot that has reached its maximum capacity, we will ensure you are a part of the next available slot, as per your convenience. Thanks for your understanding. BOOK NOW
Wine Tour Timings
We are open from Monday – Sunday. The wine tours run in slots every hour starting from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. On Weekends i.e. from Friday to Sunday, we have an additional tour at 5:00 pm.
Terms and Conditions
- Our maximum capacity per wine-tasting session is 40 pax. If you are booked in a slot that has reached its maximum capacity, we will ensure you are a part of the next available slot, as per your convenience.
- We do not charge for children below the age of 18.
- Visitors below 18 years will not be allowed into the tasting room and the production unit. They may accompany you to the vineyards.
- Visitors should be above 21 years of age to avail of the wine-tasting experience.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to avoid a change in schedule.
- Pets are allowed only in the vineyard.
- In case of late arrival for the selected time slot, please let us know so we can arrange for the next possible slot. Slot allocation will be done as per availability.
- If you are unable to make it on the booked date, your tour can be rescheduled to a date within the next 30 days, upon request.
- The full payment is required to book your slot.
- Your payment is non-refundable.